Teenage is the most important age for humans. This is the age when your body is in its peek. Your curiosity is in its peek when you are at your teenage. Any regular exercise can make you stay fit but it is important to keep moving. For teenager it is very important to do exercise daily. It should be a part of every teenagers daily routines like brushing, sleeping, bathing etc. You can do exercise at your home or you can also join gym select
according to your comfort. But, whatever you are opting for exercise try to keep this tips in mind : –
1. Always be optimistics and do not forget to have fun
For teenager having a good mental health is very important. Go and find interesting things to do so that you can not get bored easily and it will keep you going. It is noticed that doing exercise with a partner is always helpful so, see if you can find someone from your family or one of your friend who can join you for exercise.
2. Start one at a time
Make small and steady changes in your workout so that it will not affect you much and you can keep up with it. For example, walk or ride your bike to school or to a friend’s house instead of getting a ride. Get on or off the bus several blocks away and walk the rest of the way. Use the stairs instead of taking the elevator or escalator. These are the things that you can do to Intensify your exercise as it is much easier
3. Make your heart get pumping
Whatever exercises you are doing make sure that it must include aerobic activities that is , it must involves your lungs or you can say which makes you breath more. This will make your heart and lungs stronger and efficient. The more your heart beats the more you will lose your body fat. Running, swimming and basketball are names for example.
4. Always do warm up before workout/
It is necessary to do warm up before any physical exercise you are going to do. You can start by some light exercise or some stretchings whatever suits you. This will protect your muscles from injuries which may occur during exercise. You should also do stretchings after the exercise to relax your muscles. This will make your muscles and joints more flexible. Always add up things in your exercises and try to increase time if you can. The time of exercise should be at least 20 to 30 minutes each day.
Make your lifestyle a healthy one
Lifestyle plays an important role in everyone’s life. It is your lifestyle which will be responsible if you have any allergies, some kind of diseases etc. After the exercise try to add healthy lifestyle as one of your important goals. Here are some tips so that you can add up some health in your life and live your life with more energy and it will help you to increase your life span also.
1. Watch less television and spend very less time playing video games or anything which will make you to sit in front of your TV or computer or mobile etc. Instead of this you can use this time for your exercise. This does not mean that boycott that totally. No, but spend less time with it. You can also exercise while watching TV like you can do sit ups, stretchings or can ride a treadmill etc.
2. Do not ever skip your meal. Have 3 complete meal in your single day. Your meal should include fruits, vegetables and dairy products also.
3. Drink plenty of fluids you can. Fluids include water or juices but , do not each much juices as they contain sugar which will affect your health. Drink water as much as you can to stay hydrated throughout your day. Eat less junk food or fats food. Junk food have fats which will impact your exercises results. Do not ever smoke or involve any kind drug abuse. And the most important one, have atleast 9 to 10 hours of sleep at night every night. After the tired day you must need a good sleep to make your body calm and relax.…